Master Food Preserver Program
PRESERVE TODAY, RELISH TOMORROW!
UC Master Food Preservers are dedicated volunteers who are trained to assist the UC Cooperative Extension staff provide up-to-date, research based food safety and preservation information to the public.
What do MFP Volunteers do?
- Answer food preservation telephone and email inquiries.
- Work in the community as local food preservation specialists.
- Staff information booths and present food preservation demonstrations at the county fair and other local events.
- Write articles for local newspapers and the MFP eNewsletter or blog.
- Teach classes on various food preservation topics.
Follow us on Facebook too! MFP Facebook