Master Food Preserver Program
Preserve Today, Relish Tomorrow!
What do MFP volunteers do?
- Work in the community as local food preservation specialists.
- Teach classes on various food preservation topics.
- Answer food preservation inquiries by email.
- Staff information booths and present food preservation demonstrations at the county fair and other local events.
- Provide accuracy testing of home pressure canners for the public, free of charge.
Master Food Preservers of San Mateo/San Francisco on Facebook
Human-Wildlife Conflict CE Advisor
County Locations: San Francisco County, San Mateo County
Posted on September 13, 2019
Closing on November 1, 2019
County Director - Alameda, Contra Costa, & San Mateo Counties
County Locations: Alameda County, Contra Costa County, San Francisco County, San Mateo County
Posted on August 30, 2019
Closing on October 21, 2019