Master Food Preserver Program
Preserve Today, Relish Tomorrow!
What do MFP volunteers do?
- Work in the community as local food preservation specialists.
- Teach classes on various food preservation topics.
- Answer food preservation inquiries by email.
- Staff information booths and present food preservation demonstrations at the county fair and other local events.
- Provide accuracy testing of home pressure canners for the public, free of charge.
Master Food Preservers of San Mateo/San Francisco on Facebook
Community Education Specialist 1 (San Mateo)
County Locations: San Francisco County, San Mateo County
Posted on November 12, 2019
Closing on December 12, 2019