Master Food Preserver Program
Preserve Today, Relish Tomorrow!
What do MFP volunteers do?
- Work in the community as local food preservation specialists.
- Teach classes on various food preservation topics.
- Answer food preservation inquiries by email.
- Staff information booths and present food preservation demonstrations at the county fair and other local events.
- Provide accuracy testing of home pressure canners for the public, free of charge.
Workshops & Resources
Please see our:
COVID-19 food safety resources page